One of earliest batches first launched in March of 2019 which has certainly become a crowd favorite. For 2020, they're back and now in a Switch as well. Select from 3 length options and various weights. Same action for incredible line control and all the versatility a Switch offers.
The Switch Option Offers:
-2 sizes; 10'6" or 11' 10'6'- 5w , 11' - 3, 4 or 5W
- 8.75" fore grip with Burled Cork trim ends and a 3.75" long butt
- Black snake guides following size 12 & 10 stripping guides
- Burl Wood spacer with gunmetal finished hardware
- Finished with our signature Maine Fly Co branded handle
- Delivered in a Black Canvas Rod Sock (rod tubes coming soon!)
This river will always hold a special place for me. This is where I landed my first Landlock Salmon and took my first swim with gear while wading in search of said Salmon. Win some, lose some, but everyday is a great day on the water!
The Dead River, sometimes called the West Branch, is a 42.6-mile-long river in central Maine in the United States. Its source is Flagstaff Lake, where its two main tributaries, South Branch Dead River and North Branch Dead River, join. It flows generally east to join the Kennebec River at The Forks, Maine.