The Dead River Switch Rod ~
Inspired by one of earliest batches, first launched in March of 2019. from 3 length options and various weights. Same action for incredible line control and all the versatility a Switch offers.
The Switch Option Offers:
- 10'6" or 11'
- 8.75" fore grip with Burled Cork trim ends and a 3.75" long butt
- Black snake guides following size 12 & 10 stripping guides
- Gunmetal seat w/ gunmetal finished hardware
- Finished with our signature Maine Fly Co branded handle
- Delivered in a Black Canvas Rod Sock
- Add a rod tube ($30)
This river will always hold a special place for me. This is where I landed my first Landlock Salmon and took my first swim with gear while wading in search of said Salmon.
The Dead River, sometimes called the West Branch, is a 42.6-mile-long river in central Maine in the United States. Its source is Flagstaff Lake, where its two main tributaries, South Branch Dead River and North Branch Dead River, join. It flows generally east to join the Kennebec River at The Forks, Maine.