The 2020 Casco Bay is here! New colors, new design, same great action.
The moderate fast action on this is perfect for navigating the coastal breeze. Smooth action through the upper mid section for big clousers or whatever your go to fly. Available in 3 weights.
Whether its larger game or playing in the salt, this is a performer.
This batch features:
- 9', 8w & 10w options
- Matte blue colored blank with granite colored wraps
- AA cork handles with a 7" Full Wells grip with fighting butt
- Silver snake guides w/ 16 and 12 stripping guides and hook keeper
- Lightweight silver reel seat
- Finished with the signature Maine Fly Co branded on the handle
- Comes in black canvas rod sock. (Add a rod tube and protect your investment for $30)
Maine has 3,478 miles of coastline and over 5,000 miles of coast if you include all of the islands as well. Casco Bay surrounds the Greater Portland area and is the quintessential post card for New England. The Casco Bay watershed covers nearly 1000 square miles. Whether you want to fish for mackerel, cod, haddock, striped bass, bluefish, shark, or tuna, there is a season for it.